“Confidence is the bridge between where you are and where you want to go. Don’t be casual about your
confidence or you will become a casualty on the road to your destiny.” – Dr. Keith Johnson
Leading in Crisis Times
The world is in crisis.
Leading in crisis Times will motivate you to face your personal and organizational crisis, overcome them, and enjoy your greatest season of success in life.
In a time of crisis a true leader will emerge, in every generation, there comes a time when a leader must come forward to meet the needs of the hour. Whether it is your greatest hour or your worst is up to you.
In this exciting new book you will learn the following truths.
- The Process of Transformation
- How to Prepare for Greatness
- What to Do When Everything Falls Apart
- How to Identify and Eliminate Wrong Belief Systems
- The Power of a Dream
- The Force of Focus
- How to Finish Strong
- How to Live Big in a Small Place
- How to Change Your Future by Changing your Thinking
- Demanding a Life of Success
- And Much More.
Keith Johnson is The Confidence Coach. He is known worldwide as one of the premier speakers on the subjects of leadership and confidence building. Dr. Keith is also a popular television personality and prolific author.
Ready For More Exciting Confidence Training? Click Here To Get More!